Content tagged "reporting"
- Link to Candid Announces Inaugural #OpenForGood Award Winners
- Link to Don’t “Ghost” Declined Applicants: The Ins and Outs of Giving Applicant Feedback
- Link to What Does It Take to Shift to a Learning Culture in Philanthropy?
- Link to Data Fix: Do’s & Don’ts for Reporting Geographic Area Served
Link to New Guide Helps Human Rights Funders Balance Tension between Risk & Transparency
New Guide Helps Human Rights Funders Balance Tension between Risk & Transparency
- Link to Data Fix: Do’s and Don’ts for Data Mapping & More!
- Link to “Because It’s Hard” Is Not an Excuse – Challenges in Collecting and Using Demographic Data for Grantmaking
- Link to Knowledge Sharing to Strengthen Grantmaking
- Link to Increasing Attention to Transparency: The MacArthur Foundation Is #OpenForGood
- Link to From Dark Ages to Enlightenment: A Magical Tale of Mapping Human Rights Grantmaking