Content tagged "data"
Link to In 2020 We’re Thinking about Philanthropy, Politics, & Advocacy
Link to Nonprofit CEOs Saw Modest Compensation Growth in FY17, Study Finds
Nonprofit CEOs Saw Modest Compensation Growth in FY17, Study Finds
Link to Investing in Indian Country:
Link to U.S. Community Foundation Asset Growth Stalls While DAF Giving Outpaces Trends
- Link to Candid Announces Inaugural #OpenForGood Award Winners
- Link to Don’t “Ghost” Declined Applicants: The Ins and Outs of Giving Applicant Feedback
- Link to A New Year, a New Transparency Indicator: Coming Soon—Transparency Values & Policies
- Link to Living Our Values: Gauging a Foundation’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Link to What Does It Take to Shift to a Learning Culture in Philanthropy?
- Link to Data Fix: Do’s & Don’ts for Reporting Geographic Area Served