Getting a Good Discussion Going
Here are some questions to get people talking about what needs to be done in their field or community.
- Are we missing some key pieces of infrastructure? Why are they important?
- What worries you the most? What problems keep you awake at night?
- What interesting trends are happening right now? How are they playing out on the ground?
- Where do you think we’ll be ten years from now, locally and more broadly?
- What “strange bedfellows,” or unexpected alliances, could advance your field?
- What windows of opportunity are open right now? How do we take advantage of them?
Takeaways are critical, bite-sized resources either excerpted from our guides or written by Candid Learning for Funders using the guide's research data or themes post-publication. Attribution is given if the takeaway is a quotation.
This takeaway was derived from Scanning the Landscape 2.0.