Common Focus: What Brings Funder Collaboratives Together
- Field - some collaboratives seek to develop or advance a particular field, often one that’s new or growing, such as reproductive justice or disability rights.
- Solutions - some collaboratives form to address a specific issue or solution, such as federal immigration reform, especially when funders see a moment of policy opportunity.
- Strategy - some collaboratives support a particular strategy or approach, such as community organizing.
- Identity - some collaboratives work together to improve the circumstances of people of a particular race, ethnicity, ideological persuasion, religion, gender, sexual orientation, educational or economic status, or other group.
- Geography - some collaboratives support organizations, issues, solutions, or strategies in a particular geographic area.
Takeaways are critical, bite-sized resources either excerpted from our guides or written by Candid Learning for Funders using the guide's research data or themes post-publication. Attribution is given if the takeaway is a quotation.
This takeaway was derived from Funder Collaboratives.